Skills Partnership Fund (SPF) Innovative Education and Training Programs include, but are not exclusive to:
- First Nations Pre-Employment and Education Program (FNPREP):
- An alternative continuing education model primarily for both on-reserve and off-reserve First Nation Citizens of the nine AETS First Nation Communities
- Co-ordinated service with existing community partners both on and off reserve
- Facilitated educational component to build capacity for Adult Learners, by providing a:
- High School Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) Process (Download) / PLAR Application (Download)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) credits/diplomas in co-operation with Biigtigong Nishnaabeg - Endzhu-ghkinoohmaading Private High School
- Elders In-Residence Support - Inquire Now!
- Life Skills Support - Inquire Now!
- Aboriginal Leadership Program
- Indigenous Workplace Inclusion Community Events: Strategies Moving Forward
- Aviation Technician - Aircraft Maintenance
- Driver’s License
- Employment Advisor Certification - TBA
- Forest & Mechanized Harvesting
- Industrial Millwrights
- Line Crew Ground Support - Inquire Now!
- Line Cutting
- Personal Support Workers - Inquire Now!
- Conversational French - Inquire Now!
- Sawmill Workers
- Supercom Training Program Supports - (i.e.: Tier 1, Line Crew Ground Support Program and Construction Craft Worker Program)
Project Officers Contacts:
Communities: Biigtigong Nishnaabeg - Pic River First Nation, Michipicoten First Nation, Pays Plat First Nation, Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg - Pic Mobert First Nation
Communities: Animbiigoo Zaagi’igan anishinaabek - Lake Nipigon Ojibway, Biinjitiwaabik Zaagi’igan anishinaabek - Rocky Bay First Nation, Bingwi Neyaashi Anishinabek - Sand Point First Nation, Kiashke Zaaging Anishinaabek - Gull Bay First Nation, Red Rock Indian Band
Bonnie Cordone, Regional Western Officer