AETS provides Job Development services designed to help bring together job seekers and employers, through understanding the employer’s needs in developing a successful workforce, and preparing and supporting the job seeker to meet that need.
To the Job seeker, working together with you to determine your skills and interests. We offer a complete list of services including, but not exclusive to these highlighted areas:
- Assistance with you job search, and help you find a good employment fit
- Help to identify areas that could require further development, such as
- Cover Letter, Resume and Interview preparation assistance
- Attaining training and certifications required to help make you an attractive candidate
- Job Seekers Club, to help offer support during your job search
- Resource Links including Community Emergency Contacts
- Life Skills Workshops
- Workshops to expand and re-enforce your knowledge and skills include:
- Self Assessment
- Developing Job Leads
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- School to Work Transition
- Health & Safety
- Job Loss Cycle
- Service Excellence
- Personality Dimensions
If you would like to enroll in one of our scheduled workshops, or sign up for the Job Seekers Club, contact the AETS Job Development Officer, Dawn Tees by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (807) 346-0307, ext. 218.
We’re successful when you are!