AETS provides Job Development services designed to help bring together job seekers and employers, through understanding the employer’s needs in developing a successful workforce, and preparing and supporting the job seeker to meet that need.
To the Job seeker, working together with you to determine your skills and interests. We offer a complete list of services including, but not exclusive to these highlighted areas:
- Assistance with you job search, and help you find a good employment fit
- Help to identify areas that could require further development, such as
- Cover Letter, Resume and Interview preparation assistance
- Attaining training and certifications required to help make you an attractive candidate
- Job Seekers Club, to help offer support during your job search
- Resource Links including Community Emergency Contacts
- Life Skills Workshops
- Job Seeker Online Learning or Classroom Workshops to expand and re-enforce your knowledge and skills include:
- Self Assessment
- Developing Job Leads
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- School to Work Transition
- Health & Safety
- Job Loss Cycle
- Service Excellence
- Personality Dimensions
If you would like to enroll in one of our scheduled workshops, or sign up for the Job Seekers Club, contact the AETS Job Development Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (807) 346-0307.
We’re successful when you are!