72-CW-23: CASE AIDE - PIC MOBERT
#11 - 10th StreetPic Mobert, OntarioP0M2J0
The Case Aide is responsible for providing support for any child receiving child welfare services and assists in carrying out the plan for the child and family. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide care for the child and youth that is consistent with the philosophy, approach, goals and learning environment established by Dilico Anishinabek Family Care.
Social and community service workers
$18.06 - $23.56 per hour
- A minimum two (2)-year Human Services Diploma is required
- A minimum two years experience with Anishinabek children, youth, individuals and families; preferably Child Welfare experience
- Candidates without the specific education qualifications, but who possess an appropriate combination of child welfare experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered
- A satisfactory Criminal Records Search
- Required to work flexible hours
- Travel regularly and to act on an “on-call” basis as determined by the respective Service Manager in relation to service requirements
- Must possess a Class “G” Driver’s Licence, possess a clean driving record and have access to a personal vehicle which will pass a safety inspection
- $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance.
Please apply online at www.dilico.com
If you experience issues with our online application system please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org the competition number must be quoted in the email subject line.