17-MGT-23: FACILITIES OPERATIONS MANAGER
200 Anemki Pl.Fort William First Nation, OntarioP7J1L6
The Facility Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and maintenance of Dilico buildings and assets. Duties include supervising Facility Operations staff, overseeing maintenance projects, negotiating with suppliers and contractors, managing building renovations and/or office moves, and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
- A minimum college diploma program in Building Operations, Business Administration, Relevant Trade, or recognized equivalent required.
- Post-secondary education in Environmental Services or Facility Management is an asset.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in facility operations with at least two (2) years of supervisory or management experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours and on call as determined by the Director of Finance and Corporate Services in relation to service requirements.
- Must possess a Class “G” Driver’s License and must have access to a personal vehicle.
- Must complete a criminal records check upon hiring.
If you experience issues with our online application system please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org the competition number must be quoted in the email subject line.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.
Please apply online via www.dilico.com