86-CW-23: CHILD WELLNESS WORKER - LONGLAC
200 Anemki PlFWFN, OntarioP7J1L6
The Children’s Wellness Worker is responsible for providing the protection of children in care by performing duties as may be required, in accordance with provisions of the Child and Family Services Act, Ministry Regulations and Standards, Abuse Protocols, and Dilico Anishinabek Family Care policies and procedures. The Children’s Services Worker is responsible for ensuring that all of the service needs of children in care of the agency are met.
Social and Community Service Worker
$30.18 - $39.38 per hour
- A minimum two-year Human Services Diploma is required. A three-year BSW is preferred
- A minimum two years experience with Anishinabek children, youth, individuals and families; preferably Child Welfare experience
- Candidates without the specific education qualifications and where the position does not require certified qualification to practice, but who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered
- A satisfactory Criminal Records Search
- The ability to work flexible hours; travel regularly and act on an “on-call” basis
- A valid Class “G” Driver’s License; access to a reliable, personal vehicle
- $1,000,000 liability vehicle insurance
Please apply online at www.dilico.com
If you experience issues with our online application system please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org the competition number must be quoted in the email subject line.