Intermediate Traditional Knowledge Facilitator
200-325 25 Street SECalgary, AlbertaT2A7H8
Professional occupations in business management consulting
Dependent on experience
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience in team leadership and managing project management
- Experience in presenting to a variety of audiences including Indigenous and industry clients, regulatory authorities and technical teams
- Experience in environmental impact assessments
- Knowledge of Indigenous cultural, historical and political context in Canada
- Must have a valid driver’s license as travel may be required in this position as project needs dictate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (Indigenous studies, anthropology, sociology, geography, archaeology and/or environmental sciences)
- Relevant consulting experience is an asset, particularly in community-based research
- Industry-specific safety training certificates is an asset
- Socio-economics or public health assessment experience is an asset
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.