SeniorTraditional Knowledge Facilitator
200-325 25 Street SECalgary, AlbertaT2A7H8
Professional occupations in business management consulting
Dependent on experience
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Strong Indigenous-focused regulatory and environmental assessment skills
- Knowledge of Indigenous cultural, historical, and political context in Canada
- Outstanding interpersonal ability with diverse cultural groups
- Excellent oral and demonstrated written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license as travel may be required in this position as project needs dictate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Indigenous studies, anthropology, sociology, geography, archaeology and/or environmental sciences)
- 10 years' experience in environmental services
- 5 years' experience with Indigenous Services
- Completion of industry-specific safety training certificates is an asset
- Relevant consulting experience is an asset
- Socioeconomics or public health assessment experience is an asset
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
To apply in Calgary: https://stantec.jobs/calgary-ab/senior-traditional-knowledge-facilitator/9DFEF8D2D0F245D99C0182519D86D06F/job/