We are currently hiring Registered Practical Nurses In Thunder Bay- $1500 Sign on Bonus. You will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill and judgment and work within the RPN scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional and spiritual needs of clients and their families in their homes and communities.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team.
- you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan.
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program.
- Subsidized RPNAO memberships. Tuition Assistance Program.
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Availability to work evenings and every other weekend
- . A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- A valid driver's license and vehicle.
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces
- Updated Immunization Record, Clear Criminal Background Check and Vulnerable Sector Check is required upon hire.
- SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future.
- As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving
- Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
- In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
- Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees.
- If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Deadline Date: 05/29/2020
Taylormade Golf has brought a wonderful internship opportunity in the field of marketing & management for the summer of 2020. This program will run for 12 weeks during the summer and provide college juniors an up-close look at the corporate side of Golf and Sport industry. Successful interns will work on the different projects within the regional offices. Here, they will gain first-hand knowledge of Taylormade Golf operations while learning and understanding dealership, consulting, contacts in the game of sport. Taylormade Golf Marketing & Management Internship will reside in various locations of the United State and Canada. It has many benefits like competitive wages, paid holidays, relocation and housing assistance, vehicle lease programs, for those who qualify.
Deadline Date: 18 December 2019
Hiring security guards for East-West Tie to patrol yards in Nipigon and Marathon; 7 days on and 7 days off/ 12 hour shifts; $22.25 - $25.00 an hour pay rate.
Deadline Date: January 9, 2020
Are you motivated to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, consider this challenging opportunity at the Thunder Bay Correctional Centre where you will provide professional social work services for inmates in a correctional facility. Located in North Western Ontario on the shores of Lake Superior, Thunder Bay is home to a population of over 110,000 residents and is surrounded by over 500,000 km of wilderness and over 150,000 lakes and rivers. With a strong presence in the health care, industrial, agricultural and educational sectors, Thunder Bay has endless opportunities for residents to thrive.
Thunder Bay's breathtaking views and plenty of wildlife will give you many opportunities to connect with nature and explore many of its hidden gems. The Ministry of the Solicitor General offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package including:
- A defined benefit package plan
- Maternity and parental leave top-up benefits
- A comprehensive health and dental plan
- Life and disability insurance
- A progressive work environment that promotes work/life balance
- Flexible learning and developmental opportunities including online, training and mentorship programs
- Opportunities for career advancement and specialization through a wide range of career fields
The Ontario Public Service has been chosen as one of:
- Canada's Top 100 Employers
- Greater Toronto's Top 90 Employers
- Canada's Best Diversity Employers
- Canada's Greenest Employers
- Top Employers for Canadians Under 40
We are currently hiring Personal Support Workers (PSWs) to work in Thunder Bay.
$500 Sign on Bonus-Candidates must have PSW Certificate
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- We are offering up to $19.50 (for direct client care).
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan Education bursaries Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program Subsidized PSNO memberships Tuition Assistance Program WorkPerk, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
Qualifications accepted to work as a PSW Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Nursing student (2 clinical placements completed)
- Home Support Level 2 or level 3 from a recognized curriculum
- Valid Developmental Support Worker Certificate
- Valid Certificate as a Health Care Aid
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Attendant Graduates of a Paramedic Program
- Current First Aid / CPR Certificate A valid driver's license and vehicle.
- Current immunization record (TB test completed within the past 12 months) is required upon hire
- Current vulnerable sector check screening is required upon hire
- Availability to work days OR evenings including weekends
- A willingness to attain required SE Health certifications
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Ability to work well within a changing environment
- A demonstrated appreciation for quality improvement processes
- Basic computer skills would be an asset
- This is a physically demanding position and requires hand, arm and shoulder dexterity, sensory ability, lifting to a maximum of approximately fifty-five (55) pounds, walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, reaching, and frequent movement.
About Us: SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers. Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Deadline Date: 02.21.20
Nokiiwin Tribal Council requires an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated and career-minded Education Navigator. The Education Navigator will work closely with the education staff and leadership of three Nokiiwin member communities to develop new Regional Education Agreements to govern the education funding relationship between these communities and the Government of Canada. These agreements are an important part of restoring the jurisdiction of Indigenous communities in Canada on education
Deadline Date: 2020/04/10
The Red Rock Indian Band is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to work under the direction of Chief and Council to oversee and assist with the development of the Chalet Lodge Property. This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates looking for meaningful employment that will provide them with the skills to excel in their future career endeavors.
Deadline Date: Until filled
We are seeking a Community Energy Champion to coordinate the development and implementation of a long-term community energy plan. The goal is to improve energy efficiencies in Michipicoten First Nation homes and buildings through reduction of electricity consumption, and incorporation of green energy solutions. This position offers a great opportunity for recent graduates to gain hands-on experience through a variety of green energy projects.
Deadline Date: April 9, 2020
CAMH's Provincial System Support Program (PSSP) works with communities, service providers and other partners across Ontario to move evidence to action to create sustainable, system-level change. With offices in Toronto and across the province, PSSP is on the ground collaborating with stakeholders to build a better system through our work in implementation, knowledge exchange, evaluation, information management, health equity and engagement.
Deadline Date: April 3, 2020
The Biidaaban Healing Lodge is a 12-bed residential treatment program located on Biigtigong Nishnaabeg formerly known as Pic River First Nation, which is approximately 25 kilometers from Marathon, ON. We are mandated to provide quality treatment to all Aboriginal and Metis people residing in the Robinson Superior area. We provide treatment for unresolved trauma stemming from sexual abuse, family violence, adult children of trauma, grief and abandonment and anger solutions.