Construction Aggregate Material Course
Are you looking to expand your skill set and take a step towards employment in the field of construction?
The Construction Aggregate Material Course delivered by TBT Engineering starts on April 8th, 2024. This course will run for ten days and is scheduled to conclude on April 19th, 2024. Training will be delivered by TBT Engineering in Thunder Bay.
AETS provides supports for participants who are members of our nine affiliated First Nations. Support eligibility will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, that may include:
- Travel to Thunder Bay
- Transportation to and from classes
- Meal allowances
- Training and equipment costs
- Must be at least 16 years of age and a minimum grade 10 education. (For those without a grade 10 education, some exceptions may apply)
- Driver's license or ability to work towards G2/G license is an asset. (AETS may be able to help with obtaining a driver's license)
- April 8th, 2024 to April 19th, 2024
For further questions & inquiries please contact
Intake Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org