The AETS Resource Centre is available for the client's job search from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Assistance to clients is available in the preparation of resumes, cover letters, employment applications and job searching. The computers have internet access, for purposes of allowing the clients to search for online employment opportunities.
• Telephone use for Job Search
• Faxing, Copying, Printing for Job Search
• Online Job Posting Board and an internal office Job Posting Bulletin Board
• Provides guidance, assessment and career planning services with Labour Market Information
• Offers training courses that may be purchased by individuals who have identified an employtment opportunity and require specific training
• Referrals for available Project Initiatives